Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ask Huffle

I had a question from my very good friend Wilbur a little while back. Wilbur would like to know what my favourite movie is.

I think I'd have to say Stuart Little. Have you seen it? That little mouse looks so tasty, er, cute! Stuart Little 2 is pretty good as well, the mouse is still there but there's a cute (tasty) bird in it as well!

Daisy the Curly Cat asked me what my favourite food and treats are. This is a difficult question because I like so many tasty things!

My favourite regular food to eat for dinner every night is Fancy Feast. I like the chicken, turkey and beef flavours, and the ones in gravy are my absolute favourite. Some of the fish ones are okay but I prefer the meat. The kibble I have on tap all day is Hills Prescription Diet - I have the c/d/ and t/d varieties.

My favourite snack is ham! I am not allowed to have a lot of ham but the little bits I do get are so tasty! I also like roast chicken; mum sometimes let me eat a little bit when she cooks a roast chicken. I have tried Temptations but they didn't really excite me; I preferred to play with them rather than eat them.

Thanks for the questions, Wilbur and Daisy!

18 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My favourite movie is Godzilla Eats LB!

My favourite foods and treats are Godzilla Goodies with LB!

WOW! What a khoincidence!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur sharing yours!

The Army of Four said...

I don't have a favorite movie per se, but I found a movie that I just posted about that might be about you! I can't wait to figure out how to watch it!
Play bows,
Zim - Honorary Kitty Cat!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Pay no attention to THAT ONE above us, I really think she is all bark.

You favorites are interesting. We knew of course that you love ham but I thought all cats love fish. But then you are part husky.


Princess Eva

Anonymous said...

Ham, ham, ham, ham, HAM, haaaaaam, HAAAAAAM!

I agree. Cliff

Misha said...

OMG - snap! My favourite food is Fancy Feast Chicken in Gravy, too! Nom, nom, nommie...

Daisy said...

Thanks for answering my questions, Huffle!

I think one of my favorite movies is Babe. I like the nice pig in that movie.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Fancy Feast - hey, we dogs like to have a fancy feast too and temptations - are those bad ones or good ones?

Ham - yummy - and the other day we got a taste of pepperoni, not pupperoni, but real human's pepperoni - was it ever good, but we only snagged a snippet.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Wonderful choices. I think a ham dinner sounds ... well, supper-bah!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

We like "Finding Nemo". All those fish!!!!!!!!!!
Your foods sound good too :) We have dad the t/d too :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Kelli said...

Hi Huffle!
I have a question I just can't figure out! I have heard peoples say "it's raining cats and dogs" and I look outside to see but all I find is water! What are they talking about? Crazy peoples. I hope you can help me!
:) Tibby

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

My favorite treats are the Friskies Moist Hairball remedy. I also like Feline Greenies. Another thing that is really good are Yummy Chummies. I know they are for furry beasts, but the salmon taste is oh so good!

Meow,
Wilbur

PS. I don't think I have seen Stuart Little. I should add it to our Netflix queue.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think one of my favorite movies is the Lion King because a feline is the hero!

The Florida Furkids said...

We like ham too!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

I like Disney movies- all the colours!

You are the kitty that got us our first taste of ham. Mum saw how much you like it, and went and got some for a treat:)

Quill and Greyson said...

I love the gravy versions of the feast too, yum.

The Island Cats said...

Hi Huffle! We think we would like Stuart Little too! Mousies are so good!

(thanks for the Gotcha Day wishes for Zoey, too!)

Anonymous said...

Huffle,
You are truly a gourmet. Us Bumpass cats get a piece of cooked chicken strip each morning and evening. We eat from an open bowl of Iam's multicat tuna or chicken kibble; dad alternates his purchase. Alex and Boru have Pounce hairbal remedy treats and Pounce tuna or chicken treats. Jenny doesn't care much for treats. OBTW, we read about the raining cats and dogs things origin somewhere and found it rather disgusting.
-TBH

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

so huffle mawson,
iz dis a kweschun an anser blog?
if so ... heer iz one:
wut hav u explored? an hav u ever climbed a tree, walked on da roof, an climbed thru da bafroom window?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh