Friday, July 25, 2008

Quirks and Awards

Unspectacular quirks game:

Rules:* Link to the one who tagged you.
* List the rules on your blog.
* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.


Angus Mohr
said I should play, so here goes:
  1. I sleep a lot. A LOT.
  2. I prefer to sleep in my Huffle bed, or on mum and dad's bed, or on my big bed.
  3. I like stinky gravy with my dinner.
  4. I like to sleep under the blanket when it's cold.
  5. I have never climbed up on the kitchen bench, even when no-one is home to see it.
  6. Just like Angus, I do not like catnip. I sniff it and walk away.
My friend Witty Kitty awarded me the Cool Cat Award! I'm very proud. Thanks, Witty!


Since I get to pass it on to another five kitties and pups, I'd like to share this with my friend Suka, who is a bit depressed about the weather, Simcha, who has been feeling a bit poorly lately, Grreta, who is just new to blogging, Mr Hendrix, because he is cool, and Ari, because she has such great adventures and isn't scared of snakes.

17 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

I like to sleep a lot too :)
You have some cute quirks Huffle :) I do many of them except I don't sleep under the covers :)
Purrs Mickey

The Army of Four said...

Congrats, cool cat! ha roooo!
Hey... I've never tried catnip. Do you think I'd like it? I love every herb Mom's tried to grow in the garden!
Play bows,
Zim

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Then woo will in be in GRRRRRReat shape fur the weekend!

See you 'round the blog blokhk!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Quirky or not, you are very cute!!!

Wags, the OP Pack

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Thank you so much for the Cool Cat Award!!! Those are some very spectacular quirks. Aren't you even a little curious what's up on the kitchen bench?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congrats on the Cool Cat Award! I enjoyed reading your quirks. I don't do many of those.

Sorry we haven't visited in a couple of days. Mom's laptop crashed and she is still feeling yechy.

One of the pack said...

Meow, Huffle.

Quirky and cute. Great combo!
Stinky gravy? I'm a dry kibble cat myself. Blankies and sleep. Ahhhhhhh. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Stay warm. We're 100 here.

Witty Kitty

Simcha said...

Thank you for the award Huffle the Honarary Husky. I feel better already thanks to you.

Simcha

Suka said...

hey Huffle Mawson,

I sniffed my way over here to tell you to come to my blog because I have a treat waiting for you (so hurry!) and you have a treat waiting for me at your blog! Animal telepathy! I am so honored that you are giving me the Cool Cat award! It is really kewl looking! What can I howl? Thank you very much!! I guess those cat kooties I had on me brought me good luck! Tail wags and licks to you!

Suka

Anonymous said...

We do not seem to have a Huffle bed, but we still manage to sleep a lot!

Daisy said...

I think you should try walking on the kitchen counters. It is very fun up there. Trust me.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Very cool info, Huffle. I like to sleep too, but unlike you, I climb on everything in the house and I do mean everything!

Meow,
Wilbur

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Huffle

We love everything you do!

Mama, Carolina and MrSippi

The Husky in the Window said...

Stinkey gravy! I've never had that. Under the covers sounds fun though.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Stinky gravy sounds good. I wonder if it is anything like Momma mixing my canned food with water to make it runny. Then it coats all of my kibble.

Princess Eva

Kathryn and Ari said...

Huffle,
The snake-braving caninaturalist and I are honored! Thanks so much, and we look forward to participating in the new meme, too.

Cheers to our favorite cat down under!

K&A

Chrissie said...

Huffle, don't you think they need to come up with something good for us Non-Catnip Cats?

Congratulations on your award! It's very pink! My mom likes it, but I told her it's not manly-man enough for a big Mancat like me-she thinks I'm too picky.