Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Scratchings


Last night mum and dad went out again. That's TWO nights in a row they've been out and left me alone in this house. Frankly, it's not good enough and I will be complaining to the RSPCA as soon as I can steal mum's mobile phone.

This morning mum did redeem herself by letting me sleep on her lap under the doona while she drank her coffee in bed. I was even really well behaved and didn't spill any or anything!

Princess Eva and her new brother Brice got to meet my best friend Zimmie this weekend. I'm so jealous! I want to go to Kansas too. Mum says it's a very long way from Melbourne; you can't get there by bus or anything like that. I still say we should go.

Salvador is still being put outside when mum and dad go out. It makes life very peaceful for me during the day.

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paw me the number -

I'll khontakht the authorities about your pawrents AND Salvador -

Isn't it phatastikh about Princess Eva and Brice?????

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Did you know Brice is handsome? At least that is what Miss Ammy says ;-)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

BTW...

Sunday Skhratchings would look so much KHOOLER!

I'm just sayin'

H&K,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Ha roooo, Huffle! Wowzers, what a really cool picture of you! ("Khool", in case Khyra is reading this!) You look awesome.
I can't believe your parents went out without you again. Planning any payback?
It was really cool meeting Eva and Brice. I wish you had been there. Stormy posted part two today; I'm not in any of the pictures, but it's still a cool post. Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Your bestest pup-pal,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Well, Khyra keeps telling me to put Wilbur in a box and mail him to her so she can "take care of him", so maybe you could mail yourself to Zim?

Steve