Monday, June 9, 2008

HULA honour


I'm so honoured. I'd like to thank the Academy, and everyone who voted for me. Making this picture was... oh wait. I haven't won an Oscar, it's something better!

Queen Meeshka has decreed that I should be made an honorary member of HULA! Under my black fur, I'm blushing bright red (even though my mum sometimes says I have blonde fur underneath, a bit like Dave).

I had been working on my HULA membership application for ages but I just didn't think that I fit all the criteria.

I promise to do my very best to carry on the HULA cause in Australia. Surely it's only a matter of time before we take over the world?

6 comments:

One of the pack said...

Congratulations, Huffle. What a wonderful surprise to be honored in such an auspicious manner. We can't think of a better recipient.

We are enjoying hearing of your adventures.

Loving Life,
Lola
www.forgetsitandstay.blogspot.com

The Army of Four said...

CONGRATS, Huffle! And welcome to the HULA Hoop! Ha rooooo!
Play bows,
Zim

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats Khat!

Ha roooooooooo!!

I so hope woo are up to the high HULA standards - even I khan't make it to HULA!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on your HULA membership! Sorry I haven't commented on all of your posts. I'm very behind, but I have read all of them.

Meow,
Wilbur

Khady Lynn said...

Congratulations Huffle!! Wow, even for a khat you have done a great job being an honorary Husky!! Keep up the great work!!

Holly

Indy said...

Wow, congratulations! You are the only non-canine that I know of that has been admitted to HULA! Thanks for visiting my blog. I know not all cats are mean, I really like to play with cats. I play with my grandma's cat all the time. Too bad this one kitty was just so MEAN! But my face is healing nicely.