Sunday, May 11, 2008

Things about me

I went to visit Tasha and Eva's blog because I heard Tasha was feeling poorly. Since I had never been there before I decided to read the whole story about my two new friends. I came across this quiz-type thing in their blog and decided to adapt it to me.

1. Your age? I’m about 7 and a 1/2.

2. Your age when came to live with your people? I was 5 when they rescued me from the Cat Protection Society.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? It’s purple (like Dave’s!) with glow in the dark fish on it.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? My grandpa. He is the only person allowed to rub my belly.

5. How much do you weigh? Mum isn’t sure since I never sit still enough on the scales. But maybe 3 - 4kg?

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I don’t really chew things up, I’m only little! I am trying to shred the rug though. Meeshka is teaching me about using my claws.

7. Do you like other cats? I don’t like my brother Salvador but that’s because he’s mean to me. I don’t really get to see many other kitties because mum and dad don’t trust me outside by myself for too long. And there are no other kitties that live in our street.

8. Who is your best non-human friend? I don’t think I have one. Maybe Zim in the Ao4 because we both like coffee so much :) And Turbo because he made me an Honorary Husky.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? I’m too little for tennis balls so mouses that squeak are definitely my favourite.

10. Do you like to be brushed? Not on your life.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? No, I prefer ham. I will eat cheese if I have to. And liverGREAT! My attorney at claw - Queen Meeshka - convinced my mum to buy some for me and I LOVE it.

12. Do your people cut your toenails? No way are they getting that close to my paws with sharp things.

13. Any formal education? I attend the Stormy Zoluschka Kryschtal School of Siberian Studies. So far I have extra credits in the “Co-operating for photos 1” class.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Both! Mostly I am a couch potato but every now and then I like to do a Huffle spack around the house - I think it’s a bit like zoomies.

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Huffypuff, Tubble Puff, Huffle Pawson, Little Black Cat, Psycho Huffle. I have no idea why (except for little black cat; that one’s obvious).

16. What is your best trick? I can make myself invisible! Mum and dad can spend hours looking for me sometimes.

17. Do you like puppies? I like all my blog pup-mates, especially since I am an Honorary Husky. Uncle Buckley is ok but since he is so big I am a bit afraid of him. But he’s never hurt me so he must be ok.

18. What did you have for breakfast? Kitty kibble - it’s on tap during the day at my house.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
I am really good at catching flies! And I caught a lizard once.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? About 6 months ago for my annual check up. I was so afraid I peed in my crate on the way there. It was all ok though, the V-E-T was nice to me and dad didn’t get too mad about the pee. He knew I was scared.

21. Where do you sleep at night? In my Huffle bed downstairs, or under the doona next to mum. Depends on how cold it is.

22. Do you like to swim? Ewwww no way.

23. Can you make kitties? No, the Cat Protection Society made sure of that.

24. Your favorite place to visit? I am convinced that the world outside the garage door is different to the world outside the front door and I am determined to find out one day. Mum keeps chasing me back in the house though.

25. Do you give kisses? No but I can lick you if you want. Dad really likes that *smirk*.

26. Can you potty on command? Hello, I’m a cat? What is “command”?

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
I have only seen cuzzes on the interweb so I’m not sure. If they are mouse-like I would definitely be pro-Cuz.

2 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Huffle! Honestly, you and I have SO much in common! I don't like brushes either, I am both a couch potato and an Energizer Bunny, AND there's no way I'd try swimming. I do nap in the downstairs tub sometimes ... but only because I've never seen it filled with water. Oh. and I can't make kitties. Ha roo roo roo - or puppies, for that matter. Then there's that coffee thing... Yep. I think you're my bestest kitkat friend!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: How do you feel about tuna? Or salmon? Mackerel? I love fish!

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, Huffle-
We saw your note on Tubey's blog: you simply MUST play in this new meme. We just posted our version over at our site, and we can't wait to see yours.